Best business advice ever?

Level 9
@Alright
Hi friend 🖐 . Hope you are feeling better.
A trump chia pet? Never heard of that one. How do you feed it? Give it water or just throw dollar bills at it? Does the chia sprout all over and hang down over the forehead so you can push it back over the top?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Level 9
@Readyrick123
What a positive attitude you have
Good luck to you.😎😎😎
Highlighted
My small plant shop has boomed from Oup. And i love when months later people send me pics of how well they are doing because they followed my advice and it genuinely makes them feel accomplished. Not to mention i get to see all of my babies grow up and every once in awhile resold! Which oddly makes me happy. Im a 31 yr old grandma 👵🏻
Level 1
a
Community Manager

@Dirt_By_Design wrote:
My small plant shop has boomed from Oup. And i love when months later people send me pics of how well they are doing because they followed my advice and it genuinely makes them feel accomplished. Not to mention i get to see all of my babies grow up and every once in awhile resold! Which oddly makes me happy. Im a 31 yr old grandma 👵🏻

I LOVE this story!!!! Have you shipped any of your plants? There was a community member asking for shipping tips for plants not that long ago!

That's awesome, thank you for the valuable information.
Level 1

The advice that will govern me is, understanding the worth of your product and having patience for the right buyer.

There's always the right buyer! Sometimes it takes awhile but they're out there.
No. I also dont deliver unless they’re sure of the plant. Healty plants dont like to travel. Especially in boxes, im very selective on the plants i grow and purchase so shipping isnt an option. Ive ordered plants before and they took a lot of work to come through. Also they aren’t acclimated so they struggle regardless of shipping methods. Shop local for the best results.
Level 1
Success is not a state of being, it's a state of mind. Therefore, success is a premeditated notion that is made a reality when we put it into action.