Best business advice ever?

Level 1
Sure it is @Shupat, my late grandfather told me that since I was little, selling oranges, always dreaming of ben a “business man”
Level 9

@Rdrigz5  that makes the quote even more special.

I love quotes but the one I remember most from childhood is:

You can’t always control what happens to you, you can control how you respond to it.

What song inspires you the most?

Level 1
I don’t know I guess I don’t have a song on mind but I am very sure there is many of good and inspirationals songs out there but i sure like your quote too @Shupat 😀😀😀
The best business advice from me would be to advertise and there is a lot of people advertising online which is great to an extent. But I have also been doing mail outs and they seemed to work pretty well at least here in the Houston area I do eviction defense and I also prepare other Texas documents.
Level 9

Hey @Houstonlawhelp, Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum!

Nice to have a Texan in the house. I am from a small East Texas town called Gilmer.

Level 1
Hey @Houstonlawhelp great tip, mail outs sure improve your business a lots, and also make more noticeable for more potencial costumer, way to go!!
Level 1
If another sells something they sold or know it to be stolen and The buyer make every attempt to recover the loss, yet the seller ignores the request, that seller should get a bad review and everyone should know who that seller is in advance.
Level 9

Hello @DoctorX, Welcome to the forum!

Yikes! This sounds horrible.

Please report this person to the Safety Team and they will investigate and take appropriate action.

Please don’t make an appoiment and make people wait for you and never show up or not even respond anymore that is really not nice
Level 1
I second that!!!
Business with friends almost never ends well...