Best business advice ever?

Level 1
NO is diffentially a powerful word. You have to learn to accept it and wait for the next customer to bargain with.😆
Level 1
NO is diffentially a powerful word. You have to learn to accept it and wait for the next customer to bargain with.😆
Level 2
When what your doing is no longer fun...its time to move on!
Personally this is what brings me to offer up!! Reaoson being is I love making people smile and I naturally have a gift. So offer up helps me do just that!! I sell somebody something they can use at a good price i feel good about the price and wgatever it is and I really like the handshakes and the Thank you's!!!! I go out of my way for just that! A smile and a thank u
Tuche!
Community Helper
-Ciao' @Cordellscloset-
---Welcome to the OfferUp Community Forums---
Appreciate your Courage in contributing! 👌
Join in again... Anytime!
Touche' + Touche' 👍😊
Tags (1)
I don't have a facebook, but I do have Pinterest (also Instagram) how might I use that to help sell my items I have posted here?
Level 3
Not only does business with driends/family rarely work out, but you're always the one to blame.

I had a friend who couldn't get a min wage job. He also happened to be the best man at my wedding. I gave him a great job earning 6 figures but he constantly came in late, if he showed up at all. He used to tell all my other employees he 'had clought' and wouldn't get fired. One day, I lost a big contract and had to let him go. And of course, I'm the jerk for firing him. Never ends well.
Level 9
@TimsNewAnd Used wow.... that was wonderful advice!
Love the advice . I sell plants and want to start a big plant nursery
Level 9
@reneelynturner1 that’s awesome! The only plants I can keep alive are my cactus and Trump chia pet😂