DEALING WITH LOW BALLERS

Level 9

Hello @__NFISHER__

Welcome to the forum! Take a look around the different forums and ask questions, join conversations, hand out a kudo or two, and earn badges.

I hope this helps in getting you started.

Level 1
remember, we're not only the seller here. We're also the buyer. So, as a buyer it is my pleasure to know and understand some of your tactics. Now, Im gonna learn a new way to come around it..lol
Level 8
Absolutely. Im all for the best deals, but im also for fairness on both ends too. Thats what this post is really about. Low ballers only looking out for themselves, while the seller is usually doing the buyer a solid. So my "tactics" are for both parties to win. As well as not allowing every item on here to be undercut from its true market value.
Level 3
Very helpful info, thanks!
Level 1
Excellent tips. I'm new to selling on OfferUp so I like your advice. Already had someone buy something elsewhere but they only brought enough to pay me $5 less ... I accept but I had already priced item $5 less than what same item sold for on ebay. So I'm learning ... thx for insight
Level 8
Welcome to Offerup! Glad you're making sales and found some of these tips helpful! Feel free to drop a few posts and tips too in the community forum fam! We're all students here including myself! #EachOneTeachOne #EverybodyEatsB
Level 5

I love your response.  My nephew is a huge sneakerhead in the bay area. Its very impressive because he is so young and doing very well. People really have no idea what value of shoes are these days. I had no idea what a huge market it is and all of the work that is involved.  In my day we had 2 brands Adidas and Nike. Lol 

Level 1
No low ballers
Community Manager

Ooooh, @Mj65 you are in for a treat then! @DopeKicks216 is our local sneakerhead here on the forums Smiley Very Happy I included some of their tips on this blog if you're looking for something to read Smiley Wink @DopeKicks216 is def a pro sneakerhead!

Level 5
Thank you so much. Very much appreciated..sneakerheads rock