Following Up

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 1
I've only been on this site for less than a week. I'm still trying to feel my way around. I'm assuming people wouldn't contact you, unless they're actally interested. I personally like a response when I contact someone, so I make sure to extend the same courtesy. But how much is too much? I don't want to be a bug-a-boo =)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 1
It really don't matter. People either want it or move on. But some times if you seem to excited to sell you might get talked down. I usually keep it simple unless I think I have some unlisted items that are related to the type of sale I'm conducting I just stick to yes and no or answer basic questions. But to avoid questions I put all the info people need in the description to keep the small talk down to a min.
2 REPLIES 2
Level 1
It really don't matter. People either want it or move on. But some times if you seem to excited to sell you might get talked down. I usually keep it simple unless I think I have some unlisted items that are related to the type of sale I'm conducting I just stick to yes and no or answer basic questions. But to avoid questions I put all the info people need in the description to keep the small talk down to a min.
Level 1
Hello. You are absolutely correct. Thank you for your feedback.