How do you stay productive?

SOLVED
Community Helper
@Onema98--Thank you so much for your time and feedback!! You are do funny & have such positive energy!! ("Hi boys & girls"😆😉). Haha!
Level 1
Your welcome. I hope to be a help here in ways I can and learn in ways I do not know. Thank you all for your kind welcoming. Now let's get selling! I am excited!
I appreciate all the good tips on offer up.
Community Helper
@Bmindfulalways--Hello & welcome to the forums!! I hope you continue to share your thoughts and positivity!! Thank you!!
Highlighted
I like to stay productive by getting up early and going to the gym! 😎 I know waking up early right!?🤣 If I get up early and get that workout in ....I feel more energetic and ready to tackle the day!
Level 1
I live the good job list... I do something I read from ‘Mel Robins: 5 Seconds Rule’ Book. Instead of feeling down and/or overwhelmed after putting 100+ things on my ‘to-do list’ I start with my ‘did-it last’. I still have a ‘to-do list’ but with more substantial items and not the little simple things like ‘wake up’ or ‘brush teeth’, just so I can check it off to feel good. That’s for my ‘did-it list’ so that I feel more accomplished and motivated to keep moving forward.
Level 3
You know to be productive we also must do what is best for ourselves! When we do that our questions are answered with a kinder and thourally and we not get a buyer but many times new friends and repeated buyers! If we are stressed or overly tired or in pain whatever the situation is not taking care of ourselves first will eventually show in our listings and sales! I also believe this to also applies to our own lives outside Offer Up! So take care of yourselves, be good to ourselves and we will be successful in offer up and all will work out!!! TAKE CARE!
Level 9

You know @LIKEALOT, your right. If you don’t take care of you first then there is no way you can take care of anything else. You have to be right with yourself in order to move forward on anything. Good luck to you.

Level 3
Hello again my community friend,
Thank you for agreeing with my post and I mean that with my entire being! I am sure you know I didn't mean it in a selfish way and that we tend to make sure everyone else is fed, has their needs met and it's easy for us to get lost and left with a lost feeling taking our energy to move forward! In any business we apply ourselves in takes a great deal of energy but taking care of us it gives us what we need to succeed and everyone is a winner in the WONDERFUL world we call life!
Thank you again more than you know and I know without our meeting you are a kindred spirit!!! Stay well, stay safe and stay in touch and take good care of yourself 🙌. Joan/ likealot
Level 9

PM me again so I can add you to my friend list. You have what it takes to make it. I know you will.