How do you stay productive?

SOLVED
Thank you, glad to be here....
I always have a much better chance of taking care of business if I have a to do list too. I think you had a great idea about putting good energy into the people around you. Thought provoking suggestion
Community Helper
@SAUCIE--It's a great thing when you can use exercise as a way to motivate you!! That's awesome!!
Community Helper
@Jessie_Lee--When you take your energy & use it to focus on people around you have the opportunity to strengthen those relationships, and therefore enhance your positive experiences/outlook. Thanks for your response!!

I also would like to welcome you to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have a great time interacting with other buyers and sellers, along with community members!! Thanks again for your interactions!!
Community Helper
@Jessie_Lee let me be one of the first to welcome you to the OfferUp Community forum,

Jessie_Lee also if you want someone to respond to you put this @ in front of their usernames like I did to your username above. See you around the forum. 👍 😎🇬🇧🔚
Level 1
I drink a LOT of coffee. Also do many tasks in the same day. Keeps my mind from becoming bored. And I won't get ants in my pants.
I'm ADD aren't I. Hmmm. Anyways that helps me. Unless I am driving. I just like to drive then and that's it. I do burn toast a lot and some days I end the day with two full cups of that coffee still in the microwave smh
Level 1
I like this one too.
Level 1
Your so on point with this one! I am the same. Hey, I also havebthe BEST Barney voice impression haha. It's kinda silly, but it's **bleep** good. Have a great day!
Level 1
That's is what's up. Word. I don't do that, cause I don't need a butt. But ladies, this is how you can get it right. Yep. Way to go!
Level 1
Great tip @Hotrod