How do you stay productive?

SOLVED
Level 3
Thank you so very very very much! Why the very to the extreme here is how I'll explain you very faith forward post to me! Some people come into our lives and quickly go while others stay or say something and we again are never quite the same!!!! Thank you for your faith in me, your helping me, and understanding that I only want the best for our Offer Up community! And if you ever need anything, you know you've got a friend in me! Be good to yourself because you sure put it out there being good to others 🙌
Level 3
Thank you so very very very much! Why the very to the extreme here is how I'll explain you very faith forward post to me! Some people come into our lives and quickly go while others stay or say something and we again are never quite the same!!!! Thank you for your faith in me, your helping me, and understanding that I only want the best for our Offer Up community! And if you ever need anything, you know you've got a friend in me! Be good to yourself because you sure put it out there being good to others !