How had OfferUp impact someone life?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 9
I know, I have since I had start listing my extra stuffs that my kids out growth on OfferUp. The extra income start flowing into my pockets. From zero percent to 100 percent money we never had. It had chances our way life by how we can afford vacation, put that money toward saving and paid off debts. OfferUp had given me a market. A place for us to buy/sell kids shoes, clothes and something else extra. For example, we start out we had a list of just 10 baby items . Somehow it grew to 20 and then 40 next we look at is almost 100 items. Items like baby stroller, bady car seat, kids outgrow shoes, clothes, and toys and yet we finds more stuffs to put on OfferUp for sale. Like my tools I had been collect over the years working. Someone ask what is you secret that you're sell on OfferUp. For me, stay engage with your customer, if someone out their want a stroller and don't want to paid full prices retails for it then you have a market. The simple supply VS. demand curve. OfferUp had gives me more tools now than a year ago for me to become successfully. They had add addes feature like in app Save Meet up place, Rate star system, TruMember, free listing, and the list go on. It helps me out local and now expending to all States with shipping features just like I said it before my Market from zero to 100% again where can you find someting similiar to this app. I love this OfferUp app. Stay engage with your customers.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
@Elin, I truly love OfferUp app.👍🏻👍🏻Thank you.
16 REPLIES 16
OfferUp employee

Love to hear this @StevenY Smiley Happy Thanks for sharing. 

Level 9
@Elin, I truly love OfferUp app.👍🏻👍🏻Thank you.
Community Helper

That's an awesome share @StevenY. These are great things newbies and maybe some older, need to hear. Thank you!

Level 9
Thank you @cyclomatic
Level 9

@StevenY

Great story! Sounds like a great story for TruStories. Smiley Happy

Level 9
@Shupat, Thank you for your consideration but there are more people like me out there. I'm trying helps our fellow OfferUp Community Forum.
Level 9

Yep, that is exactly what TruStories are all about.

Check out this true story  here

Level 9
@Shupat, I'm feelings AWESOME! Thank you.
Tags (1)
Level 1
Progress is work and work creates opportunity for success.