Post limits on sales?

SOLVED
Level 1
So I’ve used OfferUp in the past but after a long stint away from it, it’s definitely changed a lot! Furthermore, when I post items for sale, after two items there’s no more “Post Something to Sell” button on my selling/buying tab, is this some kind of limit on sellers now? I am verified and everything.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 1
*facepalm* omg I just realized there was a camera button center view. Time to get off the phone been staring at the screen too long apparantly. My apologies!
5 REPLIES 5
Community Helper
Are you talking about the camera in the middle of the bottom? Or the Post something else after you post something? There shouldn't be a limit to how much you can post as I've posted more than 10 items at one time.
Level 1
*facepalm* omg I just realized there was a camera button center view. Time to get off the phone been staring at the screen too long apparantly. My apologies!
Community Helper
It's okay. It happens to the best of us. Hope you get to posting more items soon!
Community Helper
Hey @Cyntrifical just Welcoming you to the OfferUp Community forum. Glad you joined us! See you around the forum. 😎🇬🇧🔚
L11
Level 9
@Cyntrifical
FacePalm.
That's good. Really good. Love your honesty and ability to palm face yourself or vice versa. Thanks again to @Aidenholly for all she does to help! @L11