Running a successful business on OfferUp

Level 1

Tip: if you're selling over 100 items and they're not moving as fast as you'd wish ---> try taking a picture of all of them and making a "Bundle Sale." Make sure to update your items single post so that there's no confusion on the products existence but for me, I've sold a lot more when I add a "dvd player and speakers" to that one TV I was trying to sell. Bundles will be great around now being christmas time as well! Good luck!

how can I put my business up on offer up without it getting taken down or having my self blocked? I'm very interested in know and would love to know how what there is I can do, please get back to me as soon as possible
I do a lot of crafting for my business but I’m still having problem finding someone interesting! Most of my sales are not coming from offer up! Anyone wanna give me some pointers??
Community Helper
Welcome to the Community forums
@Kamcreation405!
Would love to see your app items!
@Kamcreation405!
Are you able to create a Custom Profile Link yet? That would be the best way to view them.
I just set it up and thank u
Community Helper
Great! @Kamcreation405
Now if you put:
"Personalized OfferUp Profile Links" in the search bar, you will be able to add your Personalized Profile Link to that specific thread. Whomever reads that thread will be able to view your items in the OfferUp app, by tapping your Personal Profile Link!
Give it out to your friends and family and even put it on business cards if you like.
GLTU and Ciao´ for now Smiley Wink
Beautiful thanks for sharing. 👌🏾