Scroll

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 1
I'm thinking OfferUp should come up with a way for the app to auto scroll. when I'm on for a while my arms get tired of holding the phone up. Any one agree ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OfferUp employee

@Hotrod Ohh, I didn't even think of that. Thanks for pointing that out. Definitely a good idea.

8 REPLIES 8
Level 9
It’s good excercise, builds finger and forearm strength.
OfferUp employee

Haha @Mark4@Robert5 I'm trying to visualize what this would look like. Are you picturing click a button and have it scroll down x many times, and then doing it again to see next items? Kind of like a cable box remote when you page up or down?

Level 1
Yes, there could be a mode you select like normal or scroll. Normal works like it dose now but in scroll mode one touch on the screen starts a slow scroll and the next touch would stop it.
OfferUp employee

@Robert5 Gotcha. Could be interesting! I'm curious to see what other community members think about this too Smiley Happy

Community Helper
Hi @Robert5 I think this is a great idea for the app, will help anyone with medical problems with their hands 👍 👍
OfferUp employee

@Hotrod Ohh, I didn't even think of that. Thanks for pointing that out. Definitely a good idea.

Level 1
I agree with you

Level 1
I need a Used scroll saw