Share your Side-Hustle Ideas!

Level 3

Hey guys!

For those who aren't familiar with the term, a 'side hustle' is something that a person does as a side gig to their regular job, usually involving selling in a particular niche with a slight twist. 

Let me start:

1. Repair broken computers/laptops and resell
  2. Repurpose old furniture to sell
  3. Start an online thrifty boutique

What can you guys think of? 

Can't wait to hear from you!

Britt

111 REPLIES 111
OfferUp employee

I love repurposing old furniture to sell Smiley Happy My mom got me into it! 

Tags (1)
OfferUp employee

Hey @Talk-To-Me! Go ahead and put what you're looking for in a reply to this post, or start your own! Smiley Happy 

Level 1
Post adds around different sites for 10$ each referral.

My father was a hoarder, and I'm selling off his stuff.  I'm trying to get a friend to let me do the same for his stuff.

Tags (1)
Level 1
Rodan+Fields AHMAZING skincare that gets skin truly glowing (anyone can HAVE the skin they WANT)! I love helping people run their own global business from home - or anywhere they find themselves on a given day - simply with a smart phone and Wi-Fi. No parties, no inventory, leveraging social media and continual support from myself and my tech savvy team. All while having and introducing people to the best skin ever!
Tags (1)
Level 1
I know it sounds bad but I dumpster dive and find all kinds of good stuff people throw away most of the time I give it away but have found a lot woth selling and have
Tags (1)
Level 1
As long theres money to be made, that's what's up!
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 1
My side hustle is automotive work, auto restoration, & consultant, but as a do-it yourselfer. I'm not an auto technician, just a do-it yourselfer & when it comes to cars/trucks/suvs/motorcycles/rvs my motto is done scrap em, restore them bc a lot of times when you think that your vehicle is on it's last leg, sort of speak, & you're tired of putting money into fixing it, it'll be something small that can be fixed.