Share your Side-Hustle Ideas!

OfferUp employee

@bones5150 Self-teaching can be a little frustrating, but in the end... ohhh sooo rewarding Smiley Happy

Level 1
@Kamiak I love the idea or uour presentation to selling cloths. Where did you find the mannequins to use for your cloths you are selling? I am starting to look for a beginner's camera set up with the items you mentioned. I didn't think about mannequins and now I would like to purchase one to try and see if cloths sales increase.
Thanks
Level 1
@Kamiak I love the idea or uour presentation to selling cloths. Where did you find the mannequins to use for your cloths you are selling? I am starting to look for a beginner's camera set up with the items you mentioned. I didn't think about mannequins and now I would like to purchase one to try and see if cloths sales increase.
Thanks
don't feel bad people don't seem to care I love putting that money in my pocket or save it for a vacation or buy the delicious food I like to eat. u are part of that team
Level 1
Hi Paul...
So, I am new to this whole forum thing and am wondering how I can find out more about your side hustle... I have some minor but time sensitive car repairs and would like to see if you would be able to help?
Thanks,
Brittany
Level 9

Hello @BEGolden

Welcome to the forum! 

Take a look around the different forums. Join conversations and ask questions, hand out a kudo or two, and earn badges.

Tip: if you want someone specific like @DIYPaulD  or want certain members to respond put this @ in front of their username.

Good Luck with your auto repairs.

Level 1
Thanks
I spent a lot of time learning about stocks, finance, real estate, online marketing, drop shipping, etc. I believe everyone needs at least one side hustle. I think I found something that makes sense. Is anyone needing help picking a side hustle?
Level 9

Hi @Kwicherbichen Welcome to offerup forums,,,,,,,,,,,i always need help ,,,,what do you have in mind?  What are your ideas for me for a side hustle?

Level 1
Is there a easy start up link