Shipping days.

SOLVED
Highlighted
It's picking up now that the holidays are getting closer. I sale on a few different sites and I'm thinking of setting certain days to drop off or call the post office for pick ups so I'm not running to get the mail every day. Has anyone set certain days for shipping? I know we have to ship in 3 days and I like to get packages out right away but it's getting hectic.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
I just go online to “schedule a pick up” when I have an item to ship. It’s free and the mail man will pick up right at your front door during normal mail delivery hours. It will scan and you and the buyer know it’s on the way! I get my items go out the very next day and buyers receive same week and my buyers really like that!

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
I just go online to “schedule a pick up” when I have an item to ship. It’s free and the mail man will pick up right at your front door during normal mail delivery hours. It will scan and you and the buyer know it’s on the way! I get my items go out the very next day and buyers receive same week and my buyers really like that!

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
Thank you @Silk_Lace_Wigs I need to take advantage of the pickup service more. I want to get packages out right away so I'm think I'm going to schedule Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays for pickup during the holidays
Community Manager

Great question, @BrightMoonstone! I think having set days to get the items sent out would be the easiest way to accomplish this, along with the pickup service @Silk_Lace_Wigs recommended Smiley Happy  I'm so happy to hear that sales are picking up!

@Mj_206 Thanks! I'm excited that's it's picking up! I think it will be a more organized way to get packages out. I don't like waiting on package so I keep that in mind when mailing packages out.