Success or failure?

SOLVED
Level 3
Words are very powerful but can be taken out of context by just a mistake of not reading over your post. Taking the time to get facts about your product is key. We all have businesses to run, even if it's a small online business. Using the internet to research is a great way to understand not only the product produced but, where and how it's built can make a buyer read more and understand why that purchase should or shouldn't be brought. Education is a key component of how you should run a successful even small business.
I've been a student of sales for many years and learned that making an effort to understanding the needs and wants of a purchase is just as important as the sale.
We still have your local mall shoppers because they like to feel and touch items before they make a purchase, internet shopping has grown more popular because of the stay at home or just always on the move convenience, "I have no time to get to that store" consumer.
Now remember that customers don't always pay more for convenience, that shouldn't be a thought if you're selling online (5mins and they've surfed their way onto 10 different sellers)..
Pricing doesn't have to always be the cheapest but maybe you offered more information about the product. "I didn't know that I can or can't use in the shower" Lol.."no that radio that plugs in can't be used in there", Lol... I can go on forever about certain topics of selling better but I'd like to know about your personal experience.
Hope you find much success on your journey to online selling and remember (Rule 101) "people don't care how much you know till, they know how much you care".. (((EDUCATION & DETAILS))))!!!!
Please post a comment or question. We all can learn from each other, So let's chat about what's going on in your lifes of "success & failure".
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

This is a great post, @Josediaz1974! Welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I completely agree with this. I always check up on the items I'm about to sell so that my descriptions match the items better. I've found that the more descriptive I get in my item details, the more successful I am with actually getting that item sold. Same goes for the photo of the item! I always make sure my picture is nice and bright, as this seems to attract even more people. Good pictures and a detailed description is the way to go!

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

This is a great post, @Josediaz1974! Welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I completely agree with this. I always check up on the items I'm about to sell so that my descriptions match the items better. I've found that the more descriptive I get in my item details, the more successful I am with actually getting that item sold. Same goes for the photo of the item! I always make sure my picture is nice and bright, as this seems to attract even more people. Good pictures and a detailed description is the way to go!

Level 3
1000% on the display your product clearly!! Love it.
Thank you for the reply and warm welcome. Happy selling my friend.
Highlighted
Level 2
Hey