Verified Business Badge?

Level 3
May I ask what do I have to do to become a verified Business with Google Reviews on my profile? I have over 500 plus sales for my business on OfferUp my business is an LLC and I can submit what's need to Offerup. I just saw a person today with the verified
Business badge on their profile and I'd like to do the same but dont see how to do it. I am also already True you verified as well.
6 REPLIES 6
Level 9
As far as getting Google reviews link to your profile I've never heard of that happening and cents offer up as independent from Google I seriously doubt it will. The verified business batch may be something new because I've never seen that in my area or it may be undergoing a Beta test maybe @Mj_206 Could fill us in. I know they have Verified car dealers with those with the only businesses had ever seen verified
Level 3

@Agapecer  Well someone has clearly not updated you on the new badge because it's here! As far as the area I'm in Steilacoom WA. so not sure what area you are in. Here is the profile that shows not only a verified BUSINESS badge but also shows the Linked GOOGLE Reviews a well. >>https://offerup.com/item/detail/747871497  This person is in Bellevue, WA. so not that far from headquarters and if you don't know about something it better to find out first before just replying uninformed. I would send pitcures but can't do that here thanks. 

Level 9
That's definitely a completely new feature. I have a feeling they're doing a Beta test in your area. I'm in Phoenix and it's definitely not available here although I'm super happy to see they finally implemented it. We've been asking for something like this for Several years. Knowing offer up I have a feeling there's a monthly charge but if you find any more information out please post and let the rest of us know.
Level 3
@Agapecer Thanks most definitely waiting back to hear more!
Community Manager

Hmmm - let me look into this and get back to you guys!

Level 3
@Mj_206 Any Updates? I also found and tagged you in a related post.