What can be the quickest way to sale and be prosperous?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9

HI @Concepceeon welcome to the forums,,,,,,,,,,,,,I found the quickest way to start selling was to just start posting stuff for sale on offerup,,,,,,,,,its been working good for me ,,,,,,,price stuff right and people start messageing to buy,,,,,,,,some stuff sells a lot faster than other stuff,,,,,,,i think that depends on the area you are in,,,,,,,,you will get some low offers ,,,,just have to deal with that,,,,,,,,,,be polite to every one that messages you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there is lots of great information here in the forums,,,,,,read through it,,,,,,,,give your opinions on things  ,,,,,,,,have fun

2 REPLIES 2
OfferUp employee

@Concepceeon You may want to check our Tips forum and blog Smiley Wink Tons of good tips in those!

Level 9

HI @Concepceeon welcome to the forums,,,,,,,,,,,,,I found the quickest way to start selling was to just start posting stuff for sale on offerup,,,,,,,,,its been working good for me ,,,,,,,price stuff right and people start messageing to buy,,,,,,,,some stuff sells a lot faster than other stuff,,,,,,,i think that depends on the area you are in,,,,,,,,you will get some low offers ,,,,just have to deal with that,,,,,,,,,,be polite to every one that messages you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there is lots of great information here in the forums,,,,,,read through it,,,,,,,,give your opinions on things  ,,,,,,,,have fun