What to do with sold offers

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 2
I have sold a few items and was thinking of what will be the next step should I remove them or archive them so my list of offers gets smaller. Looking for some advice thanks in advance
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9

Hi @Lucky_me13 welcome to the forum,,,,,,about the only thing to do is to archive the sold items,,,,,but when you do they get mixed in with everything else you archived,,,,,,,,,at times i like to look through my sold items and to make that easier  ,,,,,,i have made a "Board" of sold items,,,,,,,,,after rating the buyer ,,,,,,i put the sold item on in the board,,,,then archive it,,,,,,,,,,its much easier to find that way if i later want to look at it for any reason.

5 REPLIES 5
Community Helper

Welcome to the Community Forums @Lucky_me13.

You mark them sold and rate the buyers!

Check out other topics, ask questions and contribute to the conversations.

Share more of your OfferUp experience with us.

Level 9

@Lucky_me13 wrote:
I have sold a few items and was thinking of what will be the next step should I remove them or archive them so my list of offers gets smaller. Looking for some advice thanks in advance

Currently, there is no removal/delete option. The only choice is to archive the items. 

Yes,it seems odd as to why there is no "delete" option, but I am guessing that OfferUp is somehow monetizing from the use of the real-time metadata, since it seems like an ineffective method from a logical point of view.

Level 2
What would you sujest , I think archiving will make it a bit neater when a buyer looks threw other offers
Community Helper
-Ciao' @Lucky_me13-
---Yes...please rate your buyers after you mark items SOLD as @cyclomatic reminded---
Personally, archive after have rated the buyers... looks more professional & organized. 👍😊
Continued Success!
Level 9

Hi @Lucky_me13 welcome to the forum,,,,,,about the only thing to do is to archive the sold items,,,,,but when you do they get mixed in with everything else you archived,,,,,,,,,at times i like to look through my sold items and to make that easier  ,,,,,,i have made a "Board" of sold items,,,,,,,,,after rating the buyer ,,,,,,i put the sold item on in the board,,,,then archive it,,,,,,,,,,its much easier to find that way if i later want to look at it for any reason.