old listing removal and trueyou catagory

SOLVED
Level 3

all listings that are more then  1 or 2 years or 6 months old should be removed by admin listings should only be allowed active for 30 days then renewed and updated and add a trueyou member category's for trusted sellers and buyers this will also keep site web server working in top efficiency

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
Hi @rapant I know CL removers posts after sometime that seems to work for them, if people will just archive their sold items or old re-listed items that would help also. Hopefully the OfferUp team will consider adding the option to delete old re-listed and sold items instead of archiving them. That would greatly benefit OfferUp. And also would keep the site web server working at top efficiency.
10 REPLIES 10
Community Helper
Hi @rapant I know CL removers posts after sometime that seems to work for them, if people will just archive their sold items or old re-listed items that would help also. Hopefully the OfferUp team will consider adding the option to delete old re-listed and sold items instead of archiving them. That would greatly benefit OfferUp. And also would keep the site web server working at top efficiency.
Level 3

thank you

OfferUp employee

@rapant Both great ideas. Thanks for your feedback Smiley Happy

Level 3

thank you

Community Helper
Your welcome @rapant glad you’re here 👍👍
TEG
Level 3

I agree!  I was shopping for tile yesterday. Saw a post that said they had over 3000 sq. Ft. but it was a year old. Texted, only to find out they didn’t have 3000 now, but only 130 sq ft.  Hello, ever heard of UPDATING your post?

Highlighted
Level 1
I agree! To be honest...that's the only reason I don't spend more time browsing on OfferUp. 😬 it's SOOOOO frustrating!
Level 1
Like for real what does it matter to you or anybody else about what the person post and if it's getting taken off or not if I don't respond back to you about that item it probably isn't there sometimes it's stuff is so far down on the thing it's hard to find some people have a lot of stuff some people have a lot to do with their time in the days that they don't have time to mark them things off if I don't message you back on it and don't get all offended and then block me from everything so that's your job on here Pat on your back
Community Helper
Welcome to the Community forums
@Savage771
GLTU and Ciao´ for now!