11 days to get paid on a sale

Level 9
Hope Offer Up speeds up the process on payments/deposits especially if we are in good standing and excellent reviews it should only be a few days.
7 REPLIES 7
@Otis1 Have you got your money yet?
This was my email to them today........

It’s has been exactly 2 weeks since the product was dropped off to be shipped. 10 days in since my customer has had the product in hand. And 7 days since I got my notification that my money would be in my account within 1-2 business days? I want to speak with a human and for my money to be posted. You guys were quick to take my customers money, oh and my 10% of my sale. So where’s my money?
Highlighted
Level 3

Just one more example of why I don't ship EVER.

Scammers galore and OfferUp not doing what they promise.

Level 5
Agreed. Shipping on these sites is begging for a disaster with all the scammers and weirdos.
@atexit8 this is the first time I shipped and it just so happened to be a $200 transaction. I am beyond **bleep**. And no one wants to reply to my emails.
Level 3

@Greg1979 wrote:
Agreed. Shipping on these sites is begging for a disaster with all the scammers and weirdos.

Even with in-person transactions there are tons of weirdos; it can only be worse for items shipped.

People never learn.

She was so anxious to get $200, that she threw common sense out the window.

Now she is out of her item and the $200.

win-win NOT.

Level 9
@MariaFelishia Sorry to hear you've been waiting that long and this is your first transaction. I do know that it takes longer when your first starting to ship. With shipping taking longer since they now use UPS, plus your new to shipping, and there's that 2 day dispute period. But with you that's not the case shouldn't take that long. It also looks like it prompts you to pay another 1% to get a faster deposit (I'll never do that) Not good to be nickel and dimed to death, everything adds up and cuts into the profit.