After a sale was done, buyer started being rude in messages

SOLVED
Level 1
I sold a pair of shoes and everything was great, he received them and ONE DAY later he messages me saying that he will fill out a refund claim because they are "good but fake" which is ridiculous especially considering how many prooves I showed him before shipping the item. So he tells me to tell him where I actually got them from, and I told him(the place from where the receipt with my address on it). But he continues to bother me.
The question is – if I block or report him for the threats he gave me(not obvious ones, but obvious hints) and rude behavior, will I be able to still get my money released? Because he only bothers me and doesn't actually return anything.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Dont block until resolved. The transaction will disappear from your view.

Instead "hide chat" from edit button
3 REPLIES 3
Level 9
Dont block until resolved. The transaction will disappear from your view.

Instead "hide chat" from edit button
Level 1
Thank you very much, 6h left before money should get released, so I won't have to deal with him anymore
Level 3
I had an extremely low price on $150 brand new fitness kits with DVDs and CDs. A few people exhibited interest. The first guy was about 15-20 miles away. Later on some very “cray cray” young woman began hounding me over this item lot. I was so infuriated by her horrid behavior in messaging I gave the stuff to Alex completely free of charge. He was thrilled. I let deranged chica know that her rudeness was exchanged for kindness. I think overall I will return to eBay instead of the customer intensive flakiness here. eBay has a call center and support for authenticity of merchandise. I have seen rampant counterfeits and fake stuff for sale. “Not my idea of a healthy marketplace.”