Am I the only one that would love to see a barter section

SOLVED
Level 6
I love offer up and use it all the time but I think it would be really handy to have a barter section. A lot of people will put that they're willing to take trades in their ads however if you just run a search for trades you'll also get every ad that says will not take trades . I just think it would be handy.People like me that have automobiles for sale sometimes just want to trade for something different. Just my two cents what do y'all think?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for sharing @Agapecer. I would also love to hear what everyone thinks Smiley Happy

12 REPLIES 12

Thanks for sharing @Agapecer. I would also love to hear what everyone thinks Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Level 6
Yeah, I suppose — although implementing it can be quite a hurdle.

We've determined searching for trades is null.

Will the advance search have this option, if so in what way?

Will users have to opt into it, by clicking on a specific emblem upon posting so the search knows what to look for?
Hi @Agapecer I’ve got no problem with bartering and trading, I’ve had really great deals that way, If here’s any way just to have barter/trade category only viewable from category’s page, not on the main browser, where people can just go to barter/trade, that works for me.
Also be able to Exchange photos of barter items
Level 6
@Ronster62

What do you mean 'exchange photos'?
Level 3
SWEET i like that idea alot. As long as the buyers understand that BARTER is for that catagory and that one alone.
Level 2
Can we Barter yet? And if yes how would I post a pic. To me I really need lil girls summer clothes 18-24 months and maybe a few toys. And would possibly if the prices were somewhat close that I have, let them pic and offer I've posted?
Money
Level 2
Trade section needed on here so people that want to trade have a space and people that don't want to trade won't get bothered.