Announcing OfferUp Early Access

Elin, Cool! I'm Ready! Hopefully 1 of the Features is the Seller Stats! That's an Awesome Feature we can use to gauge how & which Items r being Saved Not just Viewed. This way, we just Lower the $ & that Alert goes out to All those who have it Saved. That way, it Saves us $ from having to Pay to Bump! That's Very Useful for more than just Saving Bump Fee$ also. Thnx!
Level 2
Not sure if it’s too late , I just joined the community but I filled out the form and was able to submit for the wait list ! This is very exciting and genius idea !! Thanks for always to continuing to make this app better !
Community Manager

Welcome to our community, @Candy23! Thanks for the kind feedback Smiley Very Happy

Level 2
Thank you I’m happy to be apart of it @Mj_206 😊
Level 3
I know this post goes way back to 12/17 but if you don't mind me asking is it too late to join? Eleven picture option sounds like a good good option even if it would be a paid one. Not giving any ideas tho))
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @nagibator! Go ahead and fill out the Google form and you will be added to the waitlist! 

Level 3
Thank you for fast reply. How long does it approximately takes after applying?
♡♡♡♡♡ is this still a thing?? Lol i just discovered thisb whole "offer up community" section...lol loving it!!

@nagibator Hey! If you've followed all of the steps, you should be receiving emails. Are you on Android or iOS?

@Stephiemommie Absolutely! Smiley Happy Make sure to fill out the Google form in my post above!