Anyone else missing offers? Due to messages not showing.

SOLVED
Community Helper
@RaRaRadyo blocked users can see your items still. It is a serious bug if they can still message you. I've had this issue since I created my account and customer service seemed to put the blame on me. I contacted Mj, the forum manager, and she was deeply concerned about this bug. She has passed it on to the appropriate people in Offerup.
Level 9
@Jwp8977

Easiest way to know if you are being ghosted / temporarily banned is to check your offers on the websites / profile and see if it's the same amount of posts in your offers tab.

If this is not what is happening to you it may be something else.

Contact support via the form or offerup support on twitter.
Level 1
I have tried on numerous occasions to post a glass canister with photos and description and it never shows up on my offers or when searching for it. There is nothing against the rules for a glass canister such as you would use on your kitchen counter for grains. This has happened with 1 or 2 other items as well and it is quite frustrating but I cannot find any way to solve the problem.
Level 1
I also posted an item yesterday and received a message from a potential buyer to day. I replied to the buyer. Now the item does not show up on my offers at all but it does show up in the search. Why isn't it showing up in my offers?

View solution in original post

Level 9
I accidentally marked you as the solution haha.

Anyways, are you using stock images, links in ad, duplicates etc. by chance?

Have you contacted support?