App not working

Highlighted
Level 3
I did the update and the app isn't working. It kept showing listing's that are not local or consistent with any location and I was not searching items that can be shipped. So I cleared my cache in my app settings and now it won't load anything and keeps showing that crash bear.
7 REPLIES 7
I’m having this same exact problem... hmm.
Level 1
I’m having the same issue with not being able to search any items. I thought it was because my search had zero results, but I used ones from the past, but I get the same bear image error.
Tags (3)
Me and my father are having the same exact problem. Checked our location settings, force stopped app, applied our location and tried turning on our location through google. The app clearly is not working. Glad to see we're not the only ones.
Level 1
Same issue this morning. Not able to search. The miles distance is set at zero mile distance. Cannot change it nor save its setting. Please fix.
Level 3
I guess no sales today unless items are in your favorites? Offerup let us know when you fix the app with an alert.
Level 1
I just uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but I’m still having the same issue. So, yeah, it’s definitely an issue on OfferUp’s end with their latest update.
Level 1
Same issue here, no results. And the home page shows items that are not local. Reset, restarted etc, still not working.