Back to school!

SOLVED
Community Manager

Hey everyone!

Back to school season is upon us! What do you have planned? What types of items do you still need? Are you using OfferUp to save some $$ along the way?

Share your back to school stories below!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

@KSARASARA I'm really excited to hear about this! I know you've been working with my colleague on a TruStory!!

Speaking of TruStories - you will DEFINITELY want to read this one. It discusses what back to school means from a teachers perspective!

7 REPLIES 7
Community Helper
@Mj_206 great question,
1 resting - watching a move! Oops back on topic sorry my bad!,
2 recovering - need a new Apple 3 watch so I know if the kids need me.
3 👀 still need a new Tesla S model, lol, so I can drive the kids to school.
4 and finally looking for anything that helps the teachers 👩‍🏫 make their lives better! thanks to all the teachers out there!
Community Helper
-@Mj_206-
---Just did a local "dorm" search and found quite a bit of items for College Students---
Lots of mini-fridges, storage options, Twin XL Linens, etc... 👍😊

Community Manager

@KSARASARA I'm really excited to hear about this! I know you've been working with my colleague on a TruStory!!

Speaking of TruStories - you will DEFINITELY want to read this one. It discusses what back to school means from a teachers perspective!

Community Helper
~So Love this...
---Definitely... am able to relate to some pretty memorable Teachers in my past---
Teachers leave more of an impression than they realize ‼ 🌎✌
Community Helper
Mj_206-Great question!! I'm checking in with the teachers (because it's the beginning of the year) to see what supplies are needed in the class so I can donate the supplies for the children & teachers to have a successful year!!
Level 9
@Mj_206, tomorrow back to school! Praise the Lord!
Community Helper
-Yes... @Mj_206-
---So looking forward to assisting your colleague in a TruStory Blog! She sounds fun and very creative.
Hopefully, sometime in the near future! 😁