Badges and ranks

Level 5
@Sandramcintosh I had to place mine on a very well lighted flat surface. It finally worked after a couple of tries.
I for one am very dissatisfied with my photos. They never show the item true color. We may need new phones.😉
Level 2
I'm very happy to get my badges and Rank
L11
Level 8
@Tam75
Welcome! I'm level 7 and all I can tell you is it's all about participation! Reading, watching videos, exploring any and everything to do with OU affects your level rating and you get BADGES too! It's simply Ian insensitive to boost your ratings so buyers & sellers can see you are reputable and not a scammer. It does help to have a good rating! Plus you get to know peeps on here that very often help you help yourself. Personally, I've made a true friend for life as a result of OU. It's fun. Consider this a forum for your future success. Ratings help. Responding helps. Creating new topics helps. Giving & receiving kudos helps! Main thing is HAVE FUN! Good luck to you. L11
Level 9

@L11 Hi we have not met, but I have enjoyed reading posts from you in earlier threads. I understand that you stepped out for abit. If so welcome back. I look forward to exchanging verbiage with you in the future. Maybe even learning something from you. See you around the community.

Community Helper
Welcome to the Community forums
@Sandramcintosh!
You just have to be SUPER still to accurately get your ID in the required frame. Tried a few x's GLTU
L11
Level 8
@KillerCloset, @Sandramcintosh
I too have really not so good photos posted. I did end up getting a phone with much better pixels for camera. Haven't posted anything yet w/new phone & camera...but can't help but believe what I have now will be much better photos than before. Good luck as it matters cuz the more you sell, the higher the ratings and ...more badges...perhaps. lol...just keeping on topic cuz that matters too...😁 @ L11
Level 9

@Woodguychris  I have missed @L11 als. Glad you are back. Enjoy reading your posts. I did the TrueU. It took maybe 5 minutes to complete. I was amazed how fast it was. Yep! Clear pictures are the key. Take your time and don’t shake your phone or device when taking your picture. Good luck my friends.

L11
Level 8
@Jones68
Awww...missed you too. Did you get your Mother's Day rock painted yet? Speaking of "badges & ranks", that ought to score well at home! Mom's Rock or Mom's a ROCK STAR!...(kind of on topic)...@L11
L11
Level 8
@Jones68
Badges & Ranks are good juju! Missed you too. My Mom's A ROCK STAR or MOM's ROCK for momma's day ought to earn you a good rank at home. Did u & the kids do that? @L11
Level 9

@L11  So glad you are back. Yes we, grandkids and I painted all kinds of rocks! It was fun and funny. Great time.