Badges and ranks

Level 10! You're a 10!
Hi @Shupat your best bet is to tap on Elin’s username it takes you to her profile page, then tap on this > on the right side of the page next to the badges, you will see she has earned 18 badges. Shupat I see you have earned 6 so far that’s great!, I’ve earned 15 so far my self, There’s also a chance @Elin will add more than 18 badges you never know.
Tags (1)
Level 6
Thanks, question answered! I will create a plan and get started on racking those badges up.
Level 10! You're a 10!
No problem @Shupat your welcome,
yes definitely go for for those badges.👍

@Shupat Glad @Hotrod could help! Stay tuned because we will definitely be adding more badges you can earn in the future too Smiley Happy

AO
Level 1
Please! Can we explore posibilities of an upload feature in the Alerts section for requested photos not included in original post?
I may have overlooked it in the responses without realizing(not positive )
Level 10! You're a 10!
@AO let me be one of the first to welcome you to the OfferUp Community forum,You have maybe seen on the OfferUp app, OfferUp Early Access team members, testing multiple pictures live on the OfferUp app, other than the regular amount offered right now. Hope answers your question.
Jv3
Level 2
Ok thanks for your help
Jv3
Level 2
Ok thank you so much
Jv3
Level 2
Yes i got it thanks for your help
Level 1
Thanks for the info! I was just about to ask the same question. Now if I could only figure out how to design my own badge 😜