Badges and ranks

@Nikk Haha. If you *could* design your own badge, out of any badges, what would that badge be you think? 

Level 1
Probably a cool Heraldry.

* not sure if my reply is working, I keep trying but I don’t see it after I “posted it”.

Working for me! Smiley Happy

Level 2
Hello Smiley Happy
I just wrote a rely with a similar idea..I believe merit based rewards work best for users...
Level 6

Hello @NiceStuff

Please give an example of a merit badge. What would someone need to accomplish to earn a badge?

How is everything? I have not heard from you in a bit.

Level 3
I have a question, what is a 'Block Captain'"? This is next to my profile name. Also I'm confused because I have my profile where I uploaded my picture but when I click to see my badges I have a different profile picture that I never uploaded. Thanks in advance for your help! 😊
Level 2
Thanks for the information. It will be very helpful!!!
Level 2
Thanks for the information. It will be very helpful!!!
Level 2
@Elin..
I see u are a Community Manager. Im new to forums. Just looking around and saying HELLO
Love going on offer up u always to to make sure I’m not spending more than it’s worth New for sure. Please be aware the difference in firm and offer. Most all are very nice, for the ones that are rude believe the should just donate there things no need for ugly. It’s few that are ugly so this is my favorite site.