Badges and ranks

Level 10! You're a 10!

Welcome to the Community Forums @Geechi. Glad to hear your opinion of the app. Take a look around at the many topics being discussed. There's always something new to learn. You'll also be able to further share your opinions, ideas and experiences.

If you want to address member in a post just place an @ in front of the members name, like I did yours. Throw around some kudos and enjoy!

@Learn2sew I am Smiley Happy We're so happy to have you here with us!

Level 2
I’m really excited to be using this platform and see what happens in the future as it continues to grow.
Level 10! You're a 10!
Welcome to the Community Forums @JaysCloset. Take time to check out and delve into some of the many current topics being discussed. Share your opinions, ideas and experiences with us. Help us grow the communty!
Level 2
Thank you, I greatly appreciate it and look forward to fully utilizing this community and platform.
Community Manager

Welcome, @JaysCloset! We're happy to have you here Smiley Happy

Level 6

@Mj_206@Elin

I was thinking how nice it would be to have a Solution Badge.

A badge for your first solution and then 5th and 10th.

I can help you with a design... LOL

Level 2
I think that this is a great way to clean out my excess "stuff" and sell it to make myself extra money and also to potentially meet some very great people too!
Level 10! You're a 10!
Great idea....I second it!
I wanna help to.
Let's start by putting @Shupat pic on the badge!!
Tags (1)
Level 6

Hello @KathyT42

Welcome to the OfferUp Community. Smiley Happy

Visit  this guide  it covers the ins and outs of using this Online Community. Join the conversation with your comments or questions. Hand out a kudo or two, and earn badges.

@cyclomatic  you are funny!