Badges and ranks

Level 10! You're a 10!
Hey @Phil419, you received 22 kudos (and counting) off this last post. Maybe I can welcome you back to the Community Forums for some of that good competition you spoke of. Seems your a natural. Start a new topic, earns some more badges and share your opinions, ideas and experiences along the way as well.
Just got my 14th badge this morning!! 😁
Level 6
Hi @Elin. I have earned 2 more badges since my last rank up, but i am still at the same rank of Level 4. With each badge earned, shouldnt my rank increase to a higher level?

@Privetfla Badges and Ranks are very different, so no Smiley Happy Also, Level 4 is pretty high! 

Level 6
Awww.... @Elin. Ok thanks 🤤
Level 2
I am a newbie as well. I've never bought or sold anything online, but I'm beginning to like this.
Level 2
I've been trying to put a profile picture up but I keep getting the error try again. But I've tried to take a pic I've tried to upload , nothing is working. I do have permission set in my settings. What would I try next? Please help!
Level 10! You're a 10!
Welcome to the Community Forums @Susan8. I'm so glad to hear your enjoying your OfferUp experience. Please,continue to share you opinions, ideas and experiences with us.

Not sure what's happening with your upload. Our Community Managers @Mj_206 or @Elin can surely help you,get that worked out.
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Susan8
Also anytime you want to address anyone, just place an @ in front of the members name. You can offer kudos (thumbs up) for comments you earn badges through you participation.
Level 6

Hi @Susan8,,,,,welcome to the forum,,,,good to hear that you are likeing offerup,,,,,,,,,,the only thing i remember about putting my pic on here is that i chose one from my gallery that i had already taken long ago,,,,,,,to put in the app,,,,,,then when i came here to the forums ,,,the system just used that pic,,,,

Level 2
this question was asked by someone else but you gave the answer and I just wanted to say thank you because it answered a question that I had actually had