Badges and ranks

Level 10! You're a 10!
Welcome to the Community Forums @Smitty87. Anytime you want to address someone, just place an @ in front of the members name to tag them.
Stay active in the Forums. You'll find lots of tips and answers. You'll also be able to share your own opinions and experiences.
Level 2
@cyclomatic
THANK you
Level 3
This is a great way to upgrade and make tje experience much more fun and exciting. The Rank and Badge concept makes for great fun competition. I look forward to ranking up and claiming incentives.
Level 1
I agree with you, nothing wrong with friendly competition.
Community Manager

I agree, @Jojosbest @Kev1Brawls! These ranks, badges and even the kudos are meant to be fun incentives, and they can be an easy way to get started on these forums. 

Kudos have been a hot topic lately, so I just want to reiterate very quickly - these kudos are for fun! Let's keep the competition friendly like @Jojosbest said. Your own kudo count will fluctuate often, so it's not worth getting too caught up in all of the specifics for kudos. Any concerns about kudos should be brought up directly to me.

Keep handing out those kudos! Let's engage with each other and have fun! Smiley Very Happy

Level 10! You're a 10!

@Mj_206 wrote:

I agree, @Jojosbest @Kev1Brawls! These ranks, badges and even the kudos are meant to be fun incentives, and they can be an easy way to get started on these forums. 

Everyone's encouraged to participate in the many topics and stay active. Of course the more active the more rewards. Throw kudos around and give helpful answers. Share opinions. Not only for the kudos but for helping the OfferUp experience be that much better. 

Start a topic you don't see being discussed and let's share ideas!

Level 6
I want MORE badges than North Korean generals on big military parade front of their dear leader Little Kim, and not taking about the rapper singer girl.
Community Manager

LOL @Dad_Tired that is a VERY specific example Smiley LOL

Thank you Glad to be here with y'all 🌴 Best site I've used so far🌴
Community Manager

Heart Heart Heart

Welcome, @Carnescloset! That makes me so happy to hear Smiley Very Happy

I'm liking the 🌴- are you from Florida? Smiley Happy