Badges and ranks

Level 10! You're a 10!
Exactly... !
Sorta like an Active Community Member Badge too... in the OfferUp app?
Level 10! You're a 10!
@KSARASARA Yes totally, 👍, or any other badges you have available, but probably only one at a time.
Level 2
I'm naturally curious to see how long it will take to earn each badge.🤔 However, I look at that as it's a bit of an adventure!😉
Level 2
I resemble that remark! 😉
Level 1
Sweet. Gotta love a little competition. Lol
Wow, this is all foreign to me “ offer up” though I love to learn trendy, competitive, online avenues to making more cash flow, outreach in the communities, and simply broadening my education.. Knowledge is power folks, I appreciate this forum and your time, thank you!!
Natalee
Level 10! You're a 10!
@NataleeMoreschi Let me be one of the first to welcome you to the OfferUp Community forum,

NataleeMoreschi When you get some time check out some threads with topics being discussed share some of your opinions and experiences. pass around some kudos, maybe you could even start your own threads with interesting topics you haven’t see being discussed in other threads. just do a quick search to find out if you’re the first on the topic you want to start. also if you want someone to respond to you put this @ in front of their usernames like I did to your username above. Hope to see you around the forum. 😎🇬🇧🔚
Welcome to the community, we are all here to learn from each other.