Block Feature not Working - Were Becoming Crazy Dysfunctional Zombies

Level 9
I'm not sure why this feature works than doesn't work. Too many unusual people trying to ask the Question is this available in the hours of 1-3 am and they never respond now that I'm wide awake and say yes. Than it seems to be this game of continually asking almost every day for the hell of it " Is this available?". So now that the block feature doesn't work I'm going to his page and doing the same " Is this available" . It's a problem that needs to be fixed. We are all turning into crazy dysfunctional zombies!
12 REPLIES 12
Level 9

I knew they were working on it but didn’t know that it still wasn’t working. Sorry to hear about that. Have you tried asking Mj? Just curious. I know it used to work because I have blocked people before. It’s been some time. I can’t even remember when I blocked someone. That’s how long it’s been. Please, if you find out more information, let me know. Thank you.

Level 9
This is only the second or 3rd time I've had to block someone. I haven't had too many problems with people but lately it seems to be this craze of sending early morning messages about tires! I mean really, who is wanting to buy tires and shop vac at 2am it's very annoying. Than they are mad that I haven't responded. Wish there was a block of time they cannot send messages. I unfortunately can't shut phone off since my mother is ill and she may need to reach me. I will try to reach MJ too, thank you very much. I'll keep you posted.
Level 9

Thank you @Otis1 . Hope your mother is doing better. Take care.

Level 9
Thank you @Jones68, she is getting better every day.
Level 9

So glad to hear it @Otis1 . She’ll be in my prayers. 

Level 2
Is it possible to be blocked by scammers? If so I think a scammer blocked me today. Hahaha this loser scammer was even stupid enough to know that they were caught, blocking legitamate people. Turns out this idiot was using two profiles I was messaged last week about an item I have for sale. I dont reply to morons(scammers). Im all about bussiness when it comes to negotiating with a good potential buyer. and I can right away pick out who is real and who is fake. This person kept messaging me I replied to one but found out the dumbass knew he or she was caught.
Level 9
Honestly I dont think it's working still. Right now I'm getting this error message. Unless it's a case by case basis where it is working for some and not others.
Level 2
Definitely think ot may be hit or miss. I wasn't able to report/block a couple of weeks ago, but was able to block someone yesterday.

I always get the irritating late night/early morning inquiries on items that lead to nowhere but I have my phone on a DND setting where it silences certain notifications but will still sound alerts for text messages or phone calls on my exception list.
Level 9
Still can't block since I got another message but did mention to this person that I will block and report if he keeps sending random " Hi, is this still available" message without responding back. Suddenly he answers now with I'd like to pick up on Sat. It's like you have to force them to give an answer. I just simply ask when do you want to pick up. Still not sure if this person will show up or not but at least no more stupid questions with no response back.