Business over-posting is destroying OfferUp

Level 5

Lapua  85140

Level 9

I have the location set to "San Tan Valley,AZ"...no tires at all on front page of the main feed?

Community Manager

Reporting them a handful of times, unless you specifically searched for the item, won't personalize your general feed in that way. When I went to the Phoenix, I'm not seeing any tires posted on the main feed.

You might want to reach out to Customer Care team to see if they have any recommendations. 

Level 9

@RenoHolland...When I have it set to San Tan Valley and extend it to a 30mile radius, there are some tire ads ( a few spammers), but less than 20% of the feed/page. The only real tire spammer is "Sarah" in Phoenix, but to her credit they are diff. sizes and brands, so she is following the guidelines for the most part.

Highlighted
Level 5

Strange, I see tons of them.

Level 5

How do get in touch with Customer Care? I don't see a link.

Thank you all for your help.

Level 9
Community Manager

You can get in touch with them by opening a ticket here!

Level 1
This app was amazing, but it’s becoming increasingly difficult to locate actual people. Almost every ad is responded to by a third party middle man, a car dealer or a pawn shop.
Using a reselling app as free marketing is ruining it for individuals. I just want to buy and trade stuff with people, it’s even fun. But when I have to click 10 ads to find a person, it sends me back to Craigslist
Tags (3)
Level 1
Tired if the scam and shaddy dealers on here selling there crap cars and lieing about the great cars they are. Craigslist all over again. Loved this app but went to crap