Buyer Offer Under Review Denied

Highlighted
Level 2
I've recently started buying on Offer up again and noticed that there's a review process for buyer offers that claim to prevent fraudulent transactions. Judging by the amount of time it takes a decision to be made, I'm assuming it has to be manually confirmed or denied by a human. (This is for shipping/credit card offers)

I've been buying big ticket items like a camera and lenses recently so I can understand that. What I don't understand is why it needs to be done EVERY SINGLE TIME I make an offer. One of my offers was denied recently causing me to miss out on a deal that I was looking forward to getting. No reason given on the denial. My accounts are in good standing, and the card I used had more than enough for the offer. Very very frustrating. Is there any way to opt out of this review process? I sent an email to support which haven't responded yet. I don't expect a quick response from that.

Update: I sent a second offer for the item after finding out the first was denied and it was just accepted; a whole half day after the item got sold! Like rubbing salt on the wound.