Buyer Protection question

SOLVED
Level 9
The offer up tracking system is kind of slow and can take up to 24 hours to realize the items been delivered as soon as the system realizes it's been delivered you should be able to submit the claim.
Level 1

Hi I had a similar experience and submitted a aclaim but didn't recieve a confirmation... What should I do?

Level 1

Hi. Is it normal to take over a week to hear back from buyer protection on an item I purchased that was not as described. I have not heard anything back yet. Meanwhile the buyer has been paid. I requested buyer protection within the three days. 

What should I do next. 

Thank you

@Alex1955 wrote:

Hi. Is it normal to take over a week to hear back from buyer protection on an item I purchased that was not as described. I have not heard anything back yet. Meanwhile the buyer has been paid. I requested buyer protection within the three days. 

What should I do next. 

Thank you

It is ."Within 2 days of receiving the item" for making a claim.

Level 1
Did any one get the refund
Because i was scammed today and I claimed buyer protection
Level 1
@Maccc did ur problem solved did u get refund
Level 1
How long did it take for your refund to get back to you? I’m still waiting for them to respond after I sent in multiple pictures of the counterfeit item, which was also damaged as well.
Level 1
3 months later and I they have done nothing about my claim and the seller has stayed in contact with me and says she also has not been paid. Offer up holds onto the money but they still haven't came to any conclusion. I will never use the shipping method again.
Level 1
You haven’t gotten your money back either?