Buyer protection is a lie.

Did this finally get resolved for you?
Level 1
OfferUp replied to my Buyer Protection Claim and sent me a return label for the item the seller sent me. I returned it that day, and did indeed receive a refund from OfferUp for the full purchase amount, about 3 days after the return package was delivered to the seller.
Community Helper
Offerup actually allows returns? Man I wish I could have gotten my item returned to me after the buyer submitted a claim.
Level 1
Going through same process with a pair of non working Audio-technica headphones with I highly suspect to be knockoffs. Slow responses nothing resolved so far. First and last time I am buying something via their shipping program. Very dissapointed.
When you submit buyer protection will it appear on the sellers chat?
Did you get a refund?

Same here for the first time my nephew end up with no Christmas gift because of the shipping I will never buy again MAD AS HELL 😡😡😡😡

Level 1
I can also confirm this as true. I did everything same as you. filed my claim the day i received damaged phone. I never got confirmation. So i reached out to the community moderators or admins for help. Nope. No response there either. i went on facebook and finally someone responded thru messenger. Telling me that the "payments support" team had contacted me thru email (which i never got) and that my claim showed as denied because i never responded withing the 3 days of that email. Which was supposedly sent on dec 28 well i sent him a copy of a "sent" email i sent on dec 29 inquiring about my claim and that i havent recieved confirmation yet. Then they tried to tell me they sent it to a totally different email address that has nothing to do with my primary address on the acct. And i proved them wrong again by screen shotting an email i got from offerup about welcoming me to the community forums dated on dec 28. Coinciding with the date i was supposedly sent the email from support team. Proving they have my correct email address. Its all BS a big scam i have screen shotted the whole conversation up until i provided my proof all of a sudden i get no more responses from facebook messenger either.
Tags (1)
Level 1
I reached out to @Elin and mj_206 and still have not heard a word . So no they wont help either
Level 1
I meant mj_206 not mj_207 just a typo