Can't rate my buyers because I'm getting an error message.

Level 9

Hi @RevivalGypsy Have you reported the problems you have been having with the app?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,untill its fixed,,,,,,,,,,,i havent tryed it ,,,but offerup sends us an email about rating each time,,,,,,,,,,im not sure ,,but it might be possible to rate from that email,,ive never read one to see ,,,,,i just delete them because ive already rated the buyer by the time i read the email.,,,,,,might be worth looking at the email to see.

Level 3
I wasn't having any more luck on my laptop than I was on my phone app. After a little more than a week it cleared up on it's own and I was finally able to rate those buyers. Still no answer as to what happened. Oh well.
Highlighted
Level 9
@AutismSon, Thank you for your update. I'm glad is working for you. Leaves comments and give somes thumb up and Kudos earns somes badges along the way. What are you using OfferUp app for selling?
Level 3
I am selling kids stuff. Well mostly baby items. I am an advocate for helping Mom's get their needed items for less. It's expensive having kids. I need to support my own and do both by buying and selling. It only pays for a tank of gas now and then or a pizza dinner one night, but it helps this Mom. It helps others save a good 40 to 70% off the retail costs on mostly new items.