Cancelling premium/promoted listing free trial

Level 1
Help@offerup.com
Level 1
Yes for Android it would be in Google play under subscriptions but in my case it wasn't showing up in subscriptions so there was no way to cancel it. That's when I emailed OfferUp to cancel it for me. If you get charged then email google play and explain the situation and ask for a refund.
Level 2
I am so heated! I cannot find out how to cancel this promotion!! Did you finally do it? Where did you do it? I am so flared that they do not allow you to find a "contact us" Link at all!!!!
Level 2
So where do you find the ability to email them? I am so angry that they're making it so difficult! Once I get my subscription cancelled, I am off of this site!
Level 2
Did you ever find out how to contact them? I am so flared. Once I cancel my trial, I am off of here! This is going on my STAY AWAY blogs
Level 1
Email HELP@OFFERUP.COM and tell them that you want it cancelled.

Check your subscriptions in Google play first. If it doesn't show up there then email them.
Community Manager

You cancel through either the Apple or Google playstore. You'll see whatever subscriptions are currently active, and can remove from there.

Level 1
Normally yes, that's how you would do it. In my case, it never showed up in my subscriptions in Google play so I was forced to email offer up and get it cancelled before the free promotion ended.