Cannot send message to seller

SOLVED
Me too
Community Manager

Hey @Sagan - if you sent any personal information, like an email or phone number, you'll see this message pop up.

Highlighted
Neighbor
I can't even say hello
Level 1
It appears my messages are not being sent. A buyer messages me, I respond with a check mark next to my message but then never hear another word from them. Going on 7 people now, seems unlikely to be the other people
Level 1
Did anyone ever help you resolve this issue?
I sent my number to a man for a truck and you flagfed me as well .
This is starting ro leave a bad taste in my mouth ... what are you doing about this ? I have spoke with customer care annd followed the guidlines and still i cannot message

No personal information, even if I just say "OK" it says "Error, refresh and try again"

NO!!!.....just opened an account 24h ago , nobody sent me personal info, and I didn't sent any, nobody violate any guideline.....was working fine for about 10 conversation.......and suddenly didn't work anymore.........I opened a second account with a second email, first question " is the item still available....thanks"   > "error, refresh and try again" Error, Error, Error, again and again........it just doesn't work

Of course I tried to send to other seller, no one message can be send.......Error , refresh and try again"......again and again