Cannot send messages

I am still able to receive messages and offers, but I am unable to send any. They show up at first, but then when I refresh the page they disappear. Sometimes it says "Please refresh the page and try again" but that doesn't work either. I have emailed support for many days now and they still haven't responded. How can I fix this? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Helper
@blasterfuzzy Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

If you’re getting an error message every time saying something along the lines of “Please refresh page and try again.” try moving from you phone to your computer to see if you get the same error.

Are you dealing with a high value item?, If so It could mean you or the other person needs to verify their phone number or ID also could be cancelled payment lack of funds on credit card also needing verification through the mobile app. It’s because OfferUp keeping both members safety when dealing in high value items. You can also contact OfferUp through Twitter at OfferUp if this option is available to you. I’ve also added the customer care link below if needed.

OfferUp Customer care
https://offerup.com/support/new/
Highlighted
Neighbor

Hello I have not been able to send any messages to any sellers at all for over a month, regardless of  the content of the message. The error message i get upon pressing send, is ''please refresh page and try again", and i have done that n logged in n out n still same. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Community Helper
@tai99 Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

tai99 please review my previous post, if you still having issues there’s also a link to customer care above as well. 😎🇬🇧🔚