Cant see messages or post

Level 1
I keep getting an error message when opening my messages and the item I was trying to sell. It just said an error occurred. If the problem persists then try again later. And when I click boards it says "error authorizing user." I authorized my account when I made it. It's been doing these errors for days.
5 REPLIES 5

@Syd553 

Are there any prompts asking for phone verification or something similar?

You can also trying logging into your acct. from the website...Offerup.com and if you need to make contact with customer care... https://offerup.com/support/new/

Level 1
Thank you, no it doesnt. I verified my phone and email when I made my acct. I couldnt find a way to contact offerup directly. I will message them. Thank you
Highlighted
Community Helper
Welcome to the OU Community
@Syd553!
May I inquire as to what you are posting for Sale? Are you receiving a specific error code?
Level 1
@REMEMBRANCE no specific error code and just a simple dresser and nightstands. I dont post often on offerup but have never had this error and didnt go against any guidelines so I'm confused
Community Helper
Hmm...
@Syd553
If you have stayed within OU posting guidelines, you should be fine--resolution is usually within 24-48 hrs. If persists, contact Customer Care at the link @factsdontcare provided above. GLTU Ciao´ for now... Smiley Happy