Change Profile Location?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 1

Is it possible to change the location in one's profile? I can't find any way to do this, either online or in app.

I signed up while in Arizona, but now I'm in Las Vegas, yet my profile still shows the Arizona city I signed up in, and I worry that the reported out-of-town location is potentially discouraging to buyers.

I spend my time about half and half between NV and AZ and have a home in each, so a method to toggle my location between the two would be great, though I can foresee the potential for abuse if this was left unrestricted. Am I missing something with the existing functionality though?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
Hi @User
on the right side upper you will see what looks like a gear click on that then change your area your of location try going to your account

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Helper
Hi @User
on the right side upper you will see what looks like a gear click on that then change your area your of location try going to your account

View solution in original post

Community Manager

I always recommend updating the location from the website rather than the app. 

Just like @Hotrod described, click on the gear that says "Settings" from the drop-down menu. From here you can enter your new zip code in the ‘location’ box. 

Level 1

Thanks guys, found it!

I'll remember to access this setting via web in the future. Thanks again.

OfferUp employee

Thanks for helping @User@Mj_206 and @Hotrod!