Charged without a listing

Level 1
This app is so shady. They still charge you for bumping a listing even if your item sold and you marked it as such on the app. I will be giving this company a down vote on the App Store and online.

Edit: When I stated still charge I meant they continued charging my card for a subscription to bump my item even though I had no listing.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Helper
So, correct me if I am wrong, you paid for a bump and your item sold. Now, you are expecting to get a refund on the item that was sold with a bump? You already paid the money for the bump. Offerup isnt going to give your money back because you sold it on the bump. That is absurd.
Level 1
I wasn’t clear in my original post. When I had listed the item they promoted the bump as a fee for as long as the item was listed. I paid the $20 and the item sold within a week. I marked it as sold on the app. Then a few days ago received another $20 charge. I checked and have no items listed. Then went to find out they were going to continue charging me $20 every month. The way the Bump was marketed on the app was misleading.
Community Helper
I never had an issue with offerup taking more than my request amount. You should talk with support.
I'm having this same issue and am livid. We're you able to get this resolved?
Community Helper
Again I am sorry if I offended you @rk1953a. However, you have been known to attack people unsolicited. @Hotrod has also told you that you are in violation of the community forums rules over and over again.