Customer Support

SOLVED
What experience has everybody had with customer service in resolving issues or responding 2 questions
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 1
How do I contact Offer Up.. ? I PUT IN A BID they accepted, recieved their shipping label... didnt ship it canceled order , she got my $ I never recieved the item of course nor the money refunded t0 my Account...
3 REPLIES 3
Neighbor
What do i do if mailing labels were never sent to the email i provided
Level 1
How do I contact Offer Up.. ? I PUT IN A BID they accepted, recieved their shipping label... didnt ship it canceled order , she got my $ I never recieved the item of course nor the money refunded t0 my Account...
Level 4
Hi everyone. I'm back! Did you miss me? I haven't been able to post in here in quite some time. Back in May, there was an issue with my account where none of my listings would show to the public and I couldn't see the Community forums. I missed you guys! I could see some of the digest emails only.

Anyway, I wrote to OfferUp at support@offerup.com and didn't get a response. I tried 3 more times, including writing to them at Twitter and Facebook. I would wait patiently and still didn't receive replies. Except on Twitter, where I was told it would be forwarded to customer care. I had actually received an email back regarding something else immediately after this happened and the rep said "...email me back if you need anything else". I said, actually I have a technical issue I need help with. Communication dropped at that point. I waited patiently for responses, and even tried uninstalling the beta version, thinking that might be the issue, and installed the regular version. It appeared to work for maybe an hour but the issue resumed. Finally, I decided to go to Google Play, thinking if I put a poor review in there (which I did, but changed it tonight, but after that experience, it is only 4 stars instead of 5, like before), that I might get some sort of response. Before I got a reply, I wrote to the email address that is placed within replies to people who complain. socialcare@offer up.com. That's not the one that's actually posted in the App Store (support@offerup.com).

Finally, in less than 48 hours, I got a response with an acceptable response. I was told there was a technical issue and they fixed it. Thank goodness! I use many marketplaces, but get pretty good results from OfferUp so I do not like being without it... Or you folks 😀.
I've been back for about a week and a half and have been meaning to say hello and explain my absence. I see there's a forum for input on customer service in here, so I thought I would share my experience here. I've reached out to OfferUp in the past at the regular email and have never had them go ignored. It wasn't until I needed them most that I had no replies.

I sold a shipped item in about 4 days after I was back. Yippee!

I hope everyone is doing well and hasn't missed me too much. I'm keeping busy with my selling business, but should sell a little more now that I'm back on OfferUp. I'm trying to keep cool now that August is here. It's only going to get hotter. I'm dreaming of the cool weather and comfort food of Thanksgiving. I look forward to more chats with you all and finding more great customers on OfferUp.

I guess my final thought in closing, is if you can't get a reply from customer support in a reasonable time, write to them at socialcare@offerup.com.

I'll talk to you soon in the other forums.
Hugs, Sheryl ☮️and❤️