Customer support

Level 1
I been trying to get help from customer support for the past 2 months to remove mistaken review submitted by one of the sellers. Does anyone else experienced wall of quietness from so called support team? Do not get me wrong, I love that app and browse it any extra minute I got, but wish there be someone behind it to represent an issue resolutions if any will occur.
27 REPLIES 27
OfferUp employee

Hey @SLKPRO1. I looked into your account, and you have not contacted Customer Support yet. You actually have never contacted them since creating this account. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else. 

Level 9
Ouch! That sucks, you lied to Congress? See, she actually does her job, (BIG BOSS) throwing customer support under the bus around here isn’t really a good way to make friends 😉
Level 1
I had contacted customer service 4 times and been told as soon they get a hold of the seller to verify that review he posted by mistake all will be fixed. Sense then I heard from seller, but not from the support. I do have copies of emails if you like. But thank you for your reply.
OfferUp employee

@SLKPRO1 Sounds like you have another account then. There's nothing on the account you created here. Sure send me a Private Message and we can see what's going on. 

Level 1

So how do you contact customer support? I can't figure it out and you just mentioned it without instructions so it must be a secret. Right?

Highlighted
Level 9

@elalancito

Hey psst, over here — want a link?

Here is the link

or

You can contact the OfferUp Twitter and they'll direct you or get you in touch with Support

Jokes aside, it is not hidden per say — just think nowadays you have to ask for the link from an admin.

The removed it from the direct site a while back, I believe because people where spamming their inbox with non-issues — asking for it in the forums seems like a way to sift through them.

OfferUp employee

@goblin @elalancito You don't have to ask us Smiley Happy You have to go to the Help Center, search for your issue, and click the Contact Us button at the bottom based on the specific issue you are having so our team can assess issues more thoroughly. 

Level 1

I tried to get instructions on how to bump via help. Unfortunately, although many keep saying that you click on "Selling" and then the "Bump" option appears. It doesn't but what does appear is "Promote." I clicked on "promote" and then purchased a 7-day promotion all the while thinking I had purchased a 7-day bump for $7.99 because I followed the instructions provided. I immediately sent an e-mail requesting they change my promote to a bump. I was answered by a guy named Robert who said that he couldn't change or cancel anything. That's help?

So, you have misleading instructions and cannot help. And you have no telephone support. I don't get it. 

Level 1

PS How would I get to the "Help Center"?