Deposit Pending Taking Too Long

SOLVED
Highlighted
Community Manager

UPDATE UPDATE!! Transactions that show coming from Stripe would be manual disbursements we complete to push money through (think buyer protection claims, or a snag in the process) but most should show from OfferUp Payment.

Level 9
Thanks for looking into it. I didn't even know that it was a problem lol. Mine, personally, are not disputed payments. I can't speak for others.
Level 1
What i don't understand your answer
Level 1

Glad to see i'm not the only person having issues getting the deposite. the item the buyer wanted arrived at their house they like the item and my deposite is still stuck on pending also offerup sent a auto message saying i need to provide my ID... AGAIN to get my deposite and everytime i try to upload my ID to the auto message i press the upload logo it just flashs blue and doesnt do anything.. Now why do you need my ID again if im already aproved on the TruYou it's stupid I just want my money for the item so i can uninstall this joke of a selling app i already filed a complaint about it the customer service is terrible nothing they told me was helpful. Smiley Indifferent

They also need the ID for Stripe who is the cc processing company. I would contact customer support for help
Level 3
It is fraud because their policy states days when I have waited at least 3 weeks and was just told I wouls have to wake 5 to 8 weeks!!!
Level 3
I have had this issue, but they told me I have to wait WEEKS for it to be deposited into my account. Now, offerup is ignoring any of my help requests.
@Abdullazan no you don't have to wait 5-8 weeks. I don't know who told you that but I could be 5-8 days
Community Manager

@BrightMoonstone is correct. You were incorrectly told 5-8 weeks by a community member, not by a representative of OfferUp. You need to reach out to the shipping team, @Abdullazan.

Level 1
I have waited at least 4 WEEKS since it delivered