Deposit Pending Taking Too Long

SOLVED
The good news is once you build a solid seller profile with no claims, the deposits are alot faster.
Level 2
all my deposits were disbursed exactly on 72 hour mark and cleared to my account next business day UNTIL i sold several items each a few hundred bucks totaling $1049 and now nothing but feet dragging and boiler plate lies from customer service. Im so mad Im fuming. Bunch of scumbags.
Level 2
Same here it's been 3 weeks I've been waiting on my money to be deposited and I've yet to talk to one person on the telephone everybody I've talked to on email is automatic responses do you have a customer service number
Level 2
Then why 7 months later am i still waiting for over $1000 to be deposited well after the timeframe your company gave?
Highlighted
Level 6
@kimbyroyalty they do not have a customer support number. You will have to keep emailing them.
Level 6
What were you selling? Was this total to one buyer or several transactions?
High risk category, such as electronics or items that are frequently counterfeit? I wonder if these were disputed and you were not informed.
Level 2
I would like to know where my money is at from my sell I made witch the buyer recieved the package on the 8th of Dec 2018 and it is now the 14th of Dec 2018 and I have yet to receive my payment its still just saying deposit pending 7 days after the package was delieverd!? So why have I not gotten my money why are you all holding my money from me?!! This is not right I am depending on that money for my bills and I'm on the verge of losing my things and power to my house because you all are unlawfully holding my money from me!? I want to know why?! Plz
Tags (1)
Level 10! You're a 10!
@JoshCollard Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

@JoshCollard As long as the process is followed, most sellers receive payment within 5-8 business days of accepting to ship off the item. The buyer has 3 days to evaluate the item once it has been marked as delivered, and after that funds will be transferred which can take 3-5 business days. It usually only takes more time if 1- the shipping label that’s provided wasn't used, 2- Stripe is requiring more personal information to verify identity, or 3- a bug may have happened. I’ll also add the link to customer care if needed below.😎🇬🇧🔚

You can also contact customer care through Twitter at OfferUp if this option is available to you.

OfferUp Customer care,
https://offerup.com/support/new
Level 2
I have already sent multiple messages at that help desk thing and still no response and the correct shipping label was used I printed it off myself from offer up and my deposit account is fully set up and just waiting for my money to be deposited into it. And today is the 7th day since my buyer received the package so that's a week of me waiting to get my part of the deal. And still waiting? I need my money I don't get why you all won't give me my money. And to make matters worse I'm depending on this money to pay my power bill anr I have until Monday morning at 9am to pay it or its getting cut off!!!! So please give me my money!!!??
Tags (1)
Level 10! You're a 10!
@JoshCollard it’s been 5 business days as of today, you can’t count weekends most sellers receive payment within 5-8 business days. I wouldn’t recommend contacting customer care till after 8 days if needed. It just slows down the process.
😎🇬🇧🔚